Vulnerability Management_6 to 9 Years_Bangalore
- Perform network vulnerability assessments to identify vulnerabilities or confirm compliance to security standards utilizing the QualysGuard application
- Provide operational analysis of vulnerabilities and threats to information systems infrastructure platform owners towards assigning remediation responsibility and scope alignment.
- Identify, analyze and prioritize discovered security exposures and follow up with platform owner and Enterprise Information Security staff to remediate findings by projecting and reconciling open vulnerabilities and/or compliance failures.
- Align remediable findings with reasonably foreseeable internal and external threats that could result in unauthorized disclosure, misuse, alteration or destruction of data or systems.
- Drive possible near term and long-term vulnerability mitigation strategies , actions and execute threat and vulnerability management procedures.
- Analyze and implement configurations & hardening settings of different Operating Systems, Network Devices, Databases and Web Servers.
- Maintain proficiency in the threat vulnerability management and technical security standards best practices.
- Interact with Senior Management, Incident Response and Risk Management teams to provide security assessments, security gap-analysis, audit reports and recommendations.
- Communicate security and compliance issues to executives, end users, and security experts in an effective and appropriate manner.
- Analyze business models, workflows, and organizational dimensions as they relate to the design, implementation and support of the information system infrastructure platform.
- Assist Vulnerability Management program lead in the development and dissemination of security project schedules and documentation as needed.