Vision Plus | 2 to 6 years | Pune
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience in functional testing of VisionPlus especially in areas of TRAMS, ITS , CMS & FAS modules.
- Partner with other test team managers to coordinate daily end to end test activities to ensure test commitments are met.
- Actively participate in the development of test approaches; scheduling and workshops associated with undertaking test activities.
- Ability to conduct requirement analysis and decomposition of requirements into test scenarios.
- Prepare detailed test plan and participate in the evaluation of the outcome of each test cycle.
- Ensuring test results are fully documented for traceability and verification purposes.
- Complete required deliverables in accordance with defined methodologies and guidelines.
- Participate in Defect management and continual improvements to test processes.
- Liaising with project Process Leads, Process Specialists and Business Analysts to assist the team with test scripting, execution and reporting test outcomes and status reports.
- Inform the onsite Test Manager of any risks / issues that may affect the schedule, budget or quality of the product or testing process.
- VisionPlus Testing – CMS Module- credit management system
- Translating the Business requirements into Testing requirements, Test conditions and Test execution of VisionPlus Modules
- Experience working in right shore model, reporting directly to onsite managers on delivery
- Experience working with Quality Centre/ALM
- Good communication Skills
May 6, 2022