Unix & Perl Test Analyst -2 to 4 yrs-Pune
- To understand and scope requirements and prepare test scenarios, test conditions and test cases.
- Working with test management tools like Quality Centre (or any other tool), with all the tabs like Requirements, Test Lab, Defect management and reports as well.
- UNIX & Perl Scripting experience
Specification / Skills / Experience:
- Candidate must come with BFSI Domain. It is mandatory
- Should be good in manual testing fundamentals.
- Experience in writing SQL queries and DB testing.
- Good knowledge in any RDBMS like Sybase / Oracle/ DB2/SQL Server.
- UNIX and shell programming exp & Perl.
- Good communication skills.
Primary Skills (Must have):
- UNIX and shell programming & Perl Scripting
- Good Data warehouse concepts.
- Knowledge of writing Medium to complex SQL queries.
- Should be proficient in Manual testing fundamentals.
Secondary Skills (Good to have):
- Database Testing
- ETL Testing
Contact Person – Shanu Jain
Email ID – email@example.com