Trackwise – 4 to 6 years – Hyderabad
We are looking to hire Dot Net 3. 0 / 3.2 (.Net) developers with 5 – 7 years of exp in Hyderabad location
Role Description (Role & Responsibilities)
Very Strong Technical hands on knowledge on TrackWise QMS (8.7.12 and above), its workflows, and its configuration (group categories, user roles, admin queries/triggers, dynamic queries, states, activities, data fields, Config Forms etc), Import Utilities, Migrator and Coordinator.
• Should have expertise in Architecting and design
• Should have worked extensively in Development & support.
• Should have knowledge of following TrackWise Modules
o CAPA, Audit, Inspection,
• Following TrackWise Module knowledge is a plus
o Events, ATA Analysis Request, Complaint, Distribution Action, Hold Request, Change Management, Commitments
• Must have 8+ years of configuration experience with TrackWise application.
• Extensive knowledge of troubleshooting techniques, basic SQL Query skills, Oracle database 11G structures, application server platforms and operating systems (Windows/Unix)
• Experience in developing crystal reports 2008 and QualityView Reports
• Experience in developing and supporting Web Services
• Good Organization skills, Strong technical skills, IT and Analytical skills are required and passionate in handling support
• Must have effectively managed project/support teams with size of 5+ team size
• Should have minimum 5 years for TrackWise application support (Incident and Problem management)
• Trackwise Certified
• Should have expertise on Trackwise Mobile
• Should have expertise on Trackwsie Administration.
• Should have contributed heavily in Estimation, Proposals & RFP.
• Lead the production support for TrackWise system including user support, routine infrastructure maintenance outages, break-fixes and complex enhancements.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to interact well with Onsite and Customer groups
• Good organizational skills and an ability to effectively manage multiple and competing initiatives are required.
• Receive calls / mails from the end users for any TrackWise application incidents/Problems
• Should be passionate to work on any shifts (US / India)
• Perform initial investigation and co-ordinate with the onsite/user to understand more about the incident
• Should able to build knowledgebase that will enable providing support to the customers.
• Record the tickets in the ticket tracking system and take ownership of the ticket and track to closure within defined SLA
• Should handle all Severity 1 to 4 issues
• Prepare and Publish weekly, bi-weekly and monthly status reports
• Should be available on call for support to meet the SLAs
• Mentor Support team personnel in troubleshooting challenges and addressing routine tickets and issues within stringent SLAs.
• Recommend and execute process improvements and value additions to improve user experience.
• Overview and/or Prepare business documentation, work instructions, SOPs and knowledge management information for applications supported.
• Overview and/or Prepare test cases/scripts, execute them and coordinate with IT Quality (Computer System Validation) group for reviews and approvals.
• Overview and/or Document application changes and configuration in appropriate change control and change management systems.
• Service follow-up and resolution of escalated service issues and deficiencies as required.
• Build Team
Experience:4 – 6 years