Testing (Manual & Automation) Trainer 4 to 6 years Bangalore
We are looking to hire Testing (Manual & Automation) Trainer with 4 – 6 years of exp in Bangalore location
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Education: Desirable to have Graduation/Post Graduation in Computer Science or equivalent
- Competency: People management and coaching skills. Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to tight deadlines. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Good analytical and reasoning skills.
- Job Responsibilities: This is a technical trainer role. Person should have good communication skill translating into ability to teach, ability to design and create courseware, ability to learn new technology and tools quickly. Should have good technology breadth and depth.
- Travel: The person should be open to travel to any of the Capgemini location to conduct training.
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Primary Skills (Must have)
Testing (Manual & Automation) Trainer
• Technical Skills required:
o Very good knowledge Software testing fundamentals, Requirement Engineering & Defect Management
o Good knowledge of test automation tool Selenium & its components
o Good knowledge of Non Functional Testing
o Good knowledge of programming concepts
o Very good knowledge of test automation tool Selenium & Advanced Selenium
o Very good knowledge of writing test scripts using Selenium WebDriver (Java)
o Good to know: Test management tools & ISTQB certification syllabus
o Good to know: QTP & VBScript
Varadaraj P Ashrit