• Minimum 5 to 7 years on BASE24 Application testing. Exposure to TANDEM.
• Knowledge in any of these applications like EPS / Connex / Sparrow / IST Desirable.
• Experience in usage of simulators like FINsim, Paragon, Visa, Mastercard.
• Working knowledge on ATM/POS devices.
• Test Planning and Automation.
• Provide input into testing documentation such as Test Strategy, Master Test Plan and Detailed Test Plan.
• Accurately analyse and interpret business requirement and work request documents to determine and document testing requirements.
• Develop comprehensive and accurate test conditions based on defined testing requirements.
• Develop clearly written test scripts based on test consultant
- Base24/Tandem Test Lead who undertakes testing activities in the Requirement analysis, Prepare test planning, Test conditions / scripting, execution, defect management and reporting phases of the project.
- The role of Test Lead responsible for test planning which in compasses analyzing functional and/or business requirements, identifying and documenting relevant test conditions and documenting test scripts
- based on test conditions. It is also responsible for the execution of test scripts and the accurate recording of results during all phases of the testing lifecycle.
- The role is responsible for accurate and concise identification and documentation of defects found during the testing lifecycles and liaising with the Test Manager.
Where required, the role is responsible for providing leadership and direction to other team members based on the direction and strategy as defined by the Test Manager.
- The nature of the role requires a person with a high attention to detail, excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to work not only in a team environment but also to work unsupervised where required to deliver personal and team objectives
- Primary Skill:Tandem
- Experience:4-6 yrs