Primary Skills – Any 5 Essential Skills
• Good experience in Core Banking – Lending , Mortages, Credit Decisions, collaterals
• Subject matter expertise in Lending preferably
• Understanding of Business requirements and application design.
• Should be able to provide the clarifications to the team on the functionalities and guide them in all the testing activities.
• Provide input into testing documentation such as Test Strategy, Master Test Plan and Detailed Test Plan
• Preparation of Detailed Test Plan with project specific test approach
• Identifying Risks and Mitigations in the project
• Preparation of Test Conditions/ Scripts
• Experience in Risk based testing approach
• Good in identifying the right test data and data conditioning
• Working experience in ALM / QC Tool
• Defect logging and tracking
• Interaction and Coordinating with Development and Business team.
• Test Estimation process.
• Maintain project metrics and update the resource manager.
• Daily and Weekly Status update to Release Test Managers and project.
Secondary Skills- Desired Skills any 3. • Exposure to automation testing – Selenium or CafeNext
Major Responsibility as part of this Role
– Responsibility of taking up project end to end execution independently.
– Strong in understanding the business requirements.
– Experience in preparing the test plans.
– Experience in test scripts preparation and execution.
– Providing Status updates to Release Test Managers and Stakeholders.
– Front facing to the client and report all the testing issues and challenges.
– Actively participate in defect triage meetings and manage the defect till closure.
– Mentoring the junior resources on the application and the domain.
Soft Skills • Good communication and co-ordination skills
• Effective interactions with client and stakeholders
• Good relationship with internal and external stakeholders
• Good Presentation skills
Job Location Bangalore