Test Manager (SWIFT)- 9 to 12 Yrs- Pune
• Working knowledge in SWIFT messages and SWIFT infrastructure testing
• Securities Lending / Capital Markets Domain
• SQL Queries working experience
JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
1. Plan, coordinate and execute QA testing for GTX Upgrade
2. Escalate issues when necessary.
3. Interact with key project stakeholders from various areas including business, project
management, release management, development and QA.
4. Analyze requirements and impact on SMTB and produce test approach and test plan.
Create requirements traceability matrix, test scenarios, test summary reports and test
5. Estimate Test Design and Test Execution efforts; assign Complexity and Priority to test
6. Must be able to meet deadlines and be flexible to manage changing priorities. Must be
able to work in high-pressured environment. Team player – willing and able to drive
collaborative efforts across the QA organization to improve product quality.
7. Willing to support over the weekend / extra efforts to complete testing deliverables as and
8. Participate in knowledge transfer with the team and business units.
9. Work closely with product owners, BA, development, offshore and onshore QA teams in
gathering, reviewing and clarifying business requirements and functionality, BRD,
Release Notes and Impact documents.
10. Be a gatekeeper of Test Environments and control what versions and when are being
deployed to these environments.
11. Identify opportunities to enhance testing efficiency and automation.
12. Create SQL queries, and utilize Oracle SQL Developer
13. Performs all functions as assigned by management
Experience:- 9-12 Yrs