• Experience in establishing and leading TCOE for mid-large size testing engagements.
• Expertise in establishing different building blocks of TCOE including processes, solutions, competencies etc. Should have done this at some scale in previous engagements.
• Must be able to guide customers and internal teams on TCOE set up, lead transitions and responsibility for TCOE organization.
• Delivery for large program or multiple small –medium size programs independently
• Overall accountable for test management including the functional , automation and non-functional for group of projects
• Review and approves Test estimations and ensure appropriate budget allocations
• Coordination with Test team and other project stakeholders for smooth and timely delivery
• Coordination with leadership for required support
• Review and analyze QA metrics, identify risks based on outliers and deviations. Report the project health to various stake holders including Senior Management
• Impellent Transformation initiatives and provide inputs to the transformation team
• Ensuring appropriate test processes and methodologies, implementing enhancements as required
• Perform process assessment/audits, gap analysis and suggest recommendations for process Improvement,
• Prepare and share the best practices and innovations
• First point of escalation for testing issues on large and extra-large projects
• Team Management , project stakeholder management
• Ensure Demand Management and team readiness for the program through upskilling and cross training
• Manages quality and resources for multiple and complex testing projects and resolution of escalated issues not resolved by test project leads
Job Specification / Skills / Experience:
? Japanese reading/writing and speaking skills are essential.
? Over 15 years of experience in managing large Testing projects, must have worked in TCOE set up
? In-depth experience in Project and Test management, various estimation models and Testing tools
? Strongly demonstrates leadership qualities and capabilities
? Experience of handling large program with multi location team
? Relationship management experience with Vendor and project leadership
? Strong knowledge of software development life cycle, infrastructure, products and services and IT portfolio and program management.
? Extensively worked on test project management
? Good knowledge on testing process and methodologies
? Strong analytical, communication skills and relationship management skills
? Understand technical solutions and implications
? Strong business application and organizational knowledge desired
? Preferably has good understanding of program management for Agile and DevOps
Location:12-20 yrsApply now