Role Title : Test Analyst/ Automation Test Analyst (Finacle Core Banking)
• Should have Core banking testing experience. Prefer Finacle
• Should be able to Create the Test Automation Scripts independently
• Should be able to take complete responsibility/accountability for the work/task/job assigned and follow the testing standards and polices set by the team/firm.
• Should have worked on projects involving Agile/ SCRUM methodologies
• Review test requirements to create realistic test estimates and manage test cycles. Perform automation planning/design and execution for Functional and non-functional automation (including messaging queues and database checks).
• Reporting status to stakeholders on QA/Automation activities including risks, issues and mitigation plans etc as applicable.
• Produce Test Completion Reports at cycle end. Should assist leads to collect, collate, generate and compare metrics from the QA Dashboard.
• Good communication and able to speak up and freely interact with other teams, users, BA/SMEs etc
• Good understanding of Automation framework and strong scripting skills.
• Should be flexible to do both manual and automation Testing if required.
• 4-8 years of experience in IT and working mainly on Testing automation software projects/programs (SIT or UAT).
• 4+ years’ experience in Automation development
o Interface testing, SOAP testing, REST API testing
o Functional test Automation. Worked on multiple tools. Create testing frameworks
o Good knowledge of Selenium, WebDriver, SOAP UI, UFT/ QTP
o Strong in Core Java, VB Scripting. Create or use open source packages
o Knowledge of Performance testing, Load runner
o Understanding and analyzing requirements
o Create Quality automation scripts as per firm/team standards
o Automation execution and Status Reporting
o Defect logging
• Prefer expertise in either of CASA, TD / WMS / Loans / CRM with knowledge of product and menus
• Worked on CICD project
Experience-6-9 yrsApply now