Technical Architect – Medical Devices
Any Graduate or Post Graduate from Premium Institute
Total Exp: 15 to 22 years
Location: Pune/ Mumbai/ Bangalore
- Lead and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction across the customer product portfolio or product line.
- Consult senior technical members of the client organization
- Gathers and analyzes data and develops architectural requirements at project level, aligning architectural requirements with software development strategy.
- Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support actives.
- Lead and take ownership to run technical program end to end
- Reviews exceptions and makes recommendations to architectural standards at a domain level. .
- Challenges conventional thinking and traditional ways of operating and invites stakeholders to identify issues and opportunities.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or in other major engineering disciplines
- A minimum of 15 years of technical experience along with established leadership credentials across disciplines and functions within a product
- Experience with large scale distributed software design and development. Platform Engineering experience
- Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, OAuth etc.),
- Understanding of Microservices architecture
- Experience on cloud native application and experience on one or more of the following cloud platforms: Cloud Foundry, Openshift, AWS Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Heroku, or other PaaS technologies.
- Experience with Mobile technologies – Mobile first, responsive UI, Augmented reality, Machine vision
- Experience in two of the following languages: C/C++, Java, C#, Ruby, Python
- Deep knowledge of Continuous Delivery & Integration, Agile / SAFe development
- Experience in big data real time analysis is a plus. Participates in domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction aligning with business goals.
- Experience in design and development of Medical Devices Software systems following Medical Quality Management standards- ISO 13485, 21 CFR Part 820, IEC 62304 with good knowledge of FDA and other Medical regulatory submission requirements
- Good understanding of Medical/ healthcare standards like HIPAA, cyber security design will be desired
- Knowledge and experience around DICOM , HL7 formats will be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.