Role: Tableau Developer
• 5+ years of experience in Reporting and Data Visualization.
• 3+ year of experience as Tableau developer.
• Primary Tableau developer and Subject Matter Expert (SME) as well as work closely with statistical programmers and statistician to ensure data view tables and data sources are accurate and efficient.
• Tableau Desktop (dashboard creation, report authoring and troubleshooting, data source management).
• Have good knowledge in creating and editing SQL queries.
• Have good knowledge on Hadoop BigData eco system.
• Build & publish interactive dashboards on Tableau Online.
• Able to blend data to create powerful dashboards.
• Create action filters, parameters and calculations for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
• Synergize with statistical programmers and statistician to test, clean, and standardized data to meet the business standards.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing.
• Having the ability to query databases and perform statistical analysis.
• Being able to advice senior management in clear language about the implications of their work for the organization.
• Being able to create examples, prototypes, demonstrations to help management better understand the work.
• Being able to work autonomously.
Primary Skill: Tableau
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Job Location: Pune