Role: Tableau Development ( 2.5 to 4.5 years)
1. Tableau Developer with an expertise to create visualizations that provides business insights for our global customers.
2. Expertise in SQL, can independently mine data to translate Business data needs into creative visualizations.
3. Have experience with performance tuning specific to Tableau.
4. Trusted to work independently with stakeholders at all levels
5. Excellent communication skills to be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions and to build specification for the data sets that answer those questions.
6. Projects will include requirements gathering, design, deployment, and on-going enhancements request.
7. Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes for peer groups, Business partners, or senior leaders.
8. Support peers and stakeholders as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) through troubleshooting, analysis of results.
9. Act as mentor and Tableau SME for other Tableau users across the company.
10. Look for opportunities to improve current processes or find efficiencies by applying industry best practices as a BI developer.