- Candidate should have 12 to 15 years of progressive experience in the Core Banking (CB) software and professional services domain with 4-5 years experience in implementation of T 24. This experience should have come in the last 5 to 7 years at least.
- Experience in both CB domain consulting and systems integration
- Significant experience with one or both of our global partners – Temenos T24 and/or Oracle I-Flex.
- Experience in managing P&L, cost of delivery , delivery pyramid, developing solutions and accelerators in CB domain.
- Held previous positions with direct responsibility for 80-100 member staff.
- Will be leading a team of 350.
- Demonstrated leadership skills for delivering multiple major technology-enabled transformation programs, such as core systems replacement and/or modernization.
- Progressive experience in dealing with business and technology issues associated with retail and commercial banking, such as CRM, workflow restructuring, consumer and commercial lending, and delivery channels.
- Ability to work with clients to define potential business/technology solutions that leverage the consulting, technology and outsourcing capabilities of Capgemini.
- Proven track record in providing front-line sales support for professional services, preferably in the technology consulting environment.
- Ability to engage C-level/exec-level clients on a wide range of banking issues, and to relate the capabilities of Capgemini to those issues.
- Develop industry insights in the forms of white papers, POVs, collaboration/participation with our COEs, and global publications (e.g. World Retail Banking Report)
- Contribute to the development and training of next-level managers and SMEs in the practice, both locally and on a global basis.
April 17, 2018
Bachelor's degree or equivalent