Oracle Retail Support Analyst – L2 (Oracle Retail – RMS, RPM, ReSA, ReIM, RIB)
The candidate should have at least 5-7 years of Experience in any of the 2-3 above modules
The Oracle Retail Support Analyst will provide application support including, advanced technical
troubleshooting and analysis, as well as resolve complex incidents and requests based on the Oracle
RMS suite of application capabilities (RMS, RPM, ReSA, ReIM, RIB, etc. along with following
- Provides technical assistance and support for queries and issues raised by the business and
- other IT functions related to RMS suite of solutions in production.
- Leads in RCA sessions to ensure quick resolution of tickets or that tickets are routed to other
- support teams correctly
- Addresses and resolves incidents carrying out basic diagnostics identifying where problems
- can be resolved on a first-time fix basis
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep
- problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on
- progress, and handling end users with a consummately professional attitude i.e. single point of
- Maintains high levels of standards and maximizes speed of resolutions to improve end user
- Adheres to and supports organization standards, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regards to all aspects.
- Fosters a strong team dynamic.
- Collaborates with Service Desk, Enterprise Solutions, and other Operations Support Teams to
- extend the support capabilities of the Oracle RMS platform.