We at Capgemini are looking for Consultant (Subversion).
Please find the complete job description below and let me know your thoughts and interest.
Job Title: Consultant – Subversion – CI Engineer
Experience: 3 to 6 years
Skills and Expertise required:
India based who is ready to move to Sweden for long term (Sweden work permit will be processed as needed)
- Design, deploy and manage continuous integration systems which includes automated testing and automated notification of results.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert to create automated software build processes in support of ongoing software development efforts.
- Maintain and improve a number of building blocks on Enterprise level
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert in Roll out programs for building block changes
- Provide day-to-day support to manage development tools, code repositories and utilities currently deployed, upgrading when necessary in the least disruptive manner.
- Work to continuously improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the build and test systems
- Work across functional (development/testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure) and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems
- Maintain build environments, build history, and communicate results.
- Troubleshoot compile and build failures, and facilitate resolution.
- Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment, automating wherever possible.
- Create and maintain continuous integration process documentation.
- Develop and support backup and recovery strategies.
- Provide continuous integration training as needed.
- Master’s degree in the Engineering (Electrical) field or equivalent professional experience
- 3 – 5 years of experience with developing and maintaining complex build systems
- Experience with COTS and Open Source tools and services in Linux and Windows environments.
- Familiarity with systems integration management tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Familiarity with virtualization and containerization tools (e.g. hypervisors, Docker)
- Experience with J2EE application development and Java application servers (WebLogic, Websphere, Tomcat)
- Experience with embedded development tools (e.g. Matlab, Simulink)
- Experience of C++ development and preferably Qt
- Experience of source control management systems (e.g. SVSN, Gerrit, Bitbucket)
- Experience with build scripting tools (e.g. Ant, Maven, Gradle)
- Experience of artefact management systems (e.g. Artifactory, Nexus)
- Knowledge with unit testing and code-coverage tools
- Hands on experience administering continuous integration, delivery and build automation tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson, etc.)
- Familiarity with automation techniques and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Well organized and focused
Primary Skill: Subversion
Job Location: Airoli
If interested and available please send me a copy of your resume along with below details.
Total Exp (In Years):
Subversion Exp (In Years):
Current Organization and Location:
Education (Years and University):
Thanks and regards,