We are currently hiring Storage Automation testing professionals in Pune with an experience of 3 – 5 years.
Roles and responsibilities –
• Implement automated testing of REST services and conduct test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business functionality.
• Review functional and technical documentation to identify requirements for the creation of test plans, implementation of test cases and test scripts.
• Execute all components of product testing such as functional regression, performance and load testing.
• Architect and develop automation tools and frameworks to be used across multiple projects, making the testing process effective and efficient.
• Investigate and evaluate new testing technologies and product for applications with the environment.
• Develop new testing tools to make the testing process effective and efficient.
• Communicate and coordinate testing with teams on both sides of the Atlantic.
• Education: BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline.
• Minimum of 4 years of software development
• Knowledge of Storage & Network protocols
• Knowledge of software development, QA automation best practices and release processes
• Experience in Python or Java and knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) test environments
• An obsession over the smallest details and a comfort level to effectively identify, recreate and report bugs in Jira for developers to fix immediately
• Good verbal communication skills (English)
• Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups and offshore resources
• Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at all levels of the company
• Approachable and open
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team, facilitate effective team interactions, and to foster a positive work environment; willingness to assist team
Job Location – Pune
Experience – 3 – 5 years
Moitreyee SarkarApply now