Service Delivery Management – Sr. Engagement Manager – Pune
Required skill and Job responsibilities.
- Need to be highly proficient in Incident & Problem Management activities.
- Conducting high profile Major Incident reviews / representing the function in various DevOps teams / interacting with regional senior Management / understanding of technology platforms and the issues that need remediation / root cause identification and investigation procedures / Analytical abilities.
- Deliver service transitions and other service integration and service management programmer and projects to our clients through the application of project management disciplines and processes
- Lead project management proposals in new and complex areas both externally and internally including the delivery of bids and presentation of proposals to potential clients.
- Be accountable for large, complex projects including cross functional engagements, global projects and management of dispersed teams
- Work collaboratively with clients up to CXO level, technical architects, account executives, solution designers, commercial specialists and wider delivery teams.
- Guide other professionals (projects practitioners, specialists and consultants)
- Lead commercial negotiations with clients and 3rd parties
- Provide leadership in complex project related problems and create innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Lead and guide the efforts of others in understanding and reaching project decisions. Position may require coordination of activities of less experienced or less knowledgeable team members
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events.
- Planning and monitoring progress of the project delivery team, producing reports as required
- Attend and prepare for project governance meetings, update plans, risks and issues, RAG reports
- Takes full responsibility for managing projects to provide a defined deliverable(s) to specification, within agreed cost and timescale, meeting the necessary quality standards and to customer satisfaction
- Actively manages the client relationship including the commercials, risks and opportunities of the development, and acts as the point of escalation for the client
Primary skill: Service Delivery Management
Job Location: Pune