Solution Architect SAP Leonardo, SAP HANA, IoT
Graduate or Post Graduate from Premium Institute
- SAP Leonardo Expert – IoT, ML & AI who will work as SME for SAP Leonardo, should have experience in Leonardo innovation solutions like connected products, connected Assets, Connected Fleet to analyze Supply Chain Planning or Manufacturing Solutions that helps in our client to improve our supply chain efficiency and productivity.
- Overall 15+ Years of experience in SAP based technologies, Big data
- Well versed with conducing Customer assessment around Leonardo components using Design thinking methodology
- Ability to understand client business problems and challenges and deep technical root cause analysis and providing best practices and solution proposition for complex business processes around SAP Leonardo Portfolio.
- Experienced in implementation/development of SAP Leonardo solution portfolio including IoT, Machine Learning and blockchain services
- The candidate requires experience with SAP advanced analytics solutions leveraging SAP HANA – PAL/EML, SAP PA, SAP Leonardo ML, R/Python — integrated into the overall SAP HANA solution architecture.
- Experienced in Agile/SCRUM framework and design thinking
- Extensive experience in working on large development or implementation projects
- Extensive knowledge in working with the various services and tools offered on the SAP Cloud Platform
- Leonardo SME is able to review and present effectively with your findings and recommendations to IT managers and Sr executives .
- Deep technology and architecture knowledge in SAP products
- Analyze the requirements to arrive at the most appropriate commercial and technical solution
- Preferably in one or more industry domains including – Manufacturing, Auto, Life Sciences, Energy & Utilities or CPR
- Experience in managing the opportunities right from solution creation, proposal response to defense and client interactions for the proposed solution
- Experience in internal / external stakeholder management, creating solution, project plans, estimation, pricing in the bid process
- Has ability to understand and articulate the role of various intersecting technologies like Big Data, Analytics, MDM and Cloud in the enterprise
- Understanding of tools and technologies available within the enterprise data & analytics ecosystem, with the ability to understand functional purpose of tools and fit for a specific requirement. Understanding of governance practices for enterprise data programs
- Understanding of interactions between SAP and non-SAP systems/applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills