Capgemini is launching a brand new social program which focuses on expert conversations. It is a new and exciting chapter in our global digital strategy and we need someone with the passion and drive to work on this path-breaking program in the social media space. The incumbent will be part of the global marketing and communications shared services organization (MACS).
Role and Responsibilities
- On-board new Experts into the program
- Ensure all expert social profiles are properly claimed, optimized, promoted and managed
- Partner educates the Experts panel on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate GTM culture, experts to manage and engage in healthy social media practices
- Hold monthly feedback with each of them and annual all-hands with the group, to track best practices,
- Frequently asked questions, discuss activity metrics, and potential business opportunities
- Provide a first-level support for any question that the Expert might have in the completion of their duties
- Ensure that all knowledge is captured in case of the departure of an Expert from the program
- Interaction with the Social Media Lead Partner & reporting
- Measure and report the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts (Publish daily, weekly, monthly dashboards and reports)
- Escalate 2nd level questions if necessary with the Social Media Community Manager
- Update if necessary the knowledge base: frequently asked questions
- Update the CRM with identified contacts (TBC) interaction with Content suppliers such as PR & Marketing
- Work with the PR and Marketing teams of Group and countries to get content and identify channels/ websites/ platforms that the experts can then use in their specific field.
- Interaction with Social Media conversations
- Be knowledgeable about and use tools that help listen, monitor and analyze the conversations. â€¢ Exercise utmost discretion to identify threats and opportunities in user generated content
- Understand how to react with the Expert using the right channel, source, content, timing
Experience: 3 to 7 yrs
Primary Skills (Must have)
- 3-5 years social media marketing experience with a Tier 1 IT Services organization, where social media should have been a core role. Or experience in social media in other industries like media, agencies or Fortune 500 companies (in which case technology should be an interest area or a passion).
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media (you will be asked to share the links to your own accounts)
- Understands social media universe including YouTube, Facebook, Forums, Twitter, Slideshare, LinkedIn, Wikis, blogs, etc.
- Proficient in any social media tools (ex: TruPULSE, Radian 6, ScoutLabs) and techniques; Proficient in SMMS (social media management system)
- Knowledge of SEO-think including basic keyword research Candidate Attributes
- Great inter-personal skills
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Ability to communicate results to management in a fast paced environment
- Willing to perform amidst ambiguity
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent time and project management skills