Social Media Analyst & Paid Distribution -5 to 8 yrs-Mumbai
We are looking to hire Social Media Analyst who will be part of the global Marketing & Creative Services team (MACS) and will be responsible for working with marketing teams (onshore & offshore) splitting your time 50/50 across 2 functions: Social Media Analyst and Paid Distribution Manager
As Social Media Analyst:
- Industrializing and generating meaningful KPI dashboards for Capgemini Group.
- Implementing measurement strategies aligned to marketing and business objectives
- Collaborating with external partners such as agencies to assist with data collection and reporting
- Sharing cross-channel performance reports
- Improving efficiency in social media marketing strategies and increasing ROI
- Challenging existing social media strategies and suggesting solutions with a competitive advantage
- Understand the overall digital landscape of the organization as well as that of key competitors
As Paid Distribution Manager
- Liase with the Head of Social Media, marketing teams, advertising agency and vendors to run paid social media and search campaigns.
Social Media Analyst
- Benchmarking performance across all social media channels
- Using methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies
- Evaluating tools and opportunities to automate benchmarking
- Data-driven strategies to grow and maintain a well engaged audience and increase web site traffic driven by social media
Reporting and Analysis:
- Developing custom dashboard for regular & precise reporting
- Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends on social media channels and content
- Providing actionable insights based on the available analytical data
- Documentation relating to existing processes and suggestion / presentations for improving those processes.
- Working closely with the Group digital team
Paid Distribution Manager
- Work with finance team to manage campaign accounting
- Work with marketing teams to complete campaign intake forms, helping to identify audience targeting
- Ensure campaign tracking is set up correctly by digital marketers
- Act as liaison with agency on all major campaign activity
- Manage micro-campaigns directly with vendors, setting up campaigns and optimizing targeting and budget spend to meet targets
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to produce comprehensive reporting
- Monitor ongoing campaigns
Experience: 5 to 8 yrs
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred).
- Atleast five to six years of working with social media listening and analytics tools such as Radian6; BrandWatch; TalkWalker; Spredfast etc.
- High level of knowledge with native analytics of social media networks such as LinkedIn; Twitter; Facebook; Instagram etc.
- At least 3 years of working in digital advertising, with specific expertise in social advertising – strategy, planning and execution
- High level of experience in measuring and analyzing paid and organic social media campaigns
- Five to six years of experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Three to five years of experience in one or more roles in an online ecommerce or online support environments. Experience with large size companies with multiple business units preferred.
- Additional experience working with standard clickstream analysis tools: Google Analytics, Omniture, ClickTracks, WebTrends, HBX, CoreMetrics etc. preferred
- Strong communications skills; ability to drive projects independently and present analysis to clients both via phone and in-person.
- Ability to relay analytical insight to internal and external stakeholders with various levels of analytical and digital knowledge and at all levels of seniority
- Proactive and objectives driven
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Disciplined and professional work ethic
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
If interested please revert back with an updated copy of you cv.