- Development processes to ensure proper visibility and monitoring of the environment and solutions within the customer environment.
- Lead the day to day functions within the SOC.
- Supervise and Manage SOC analysts.
- Develop and report status of SOC and security posture to Management and customers.
- Provide technical and functional guidance to the team members regarding event monitoring and incident analysis and response Manage SOC operational responsibilities and task of the team members.
- Act as the escalation point for all security incidents that require attention and timely response.
- Provide regular coaching, mentoring and ensuring staff are cross trained on the various SOC tools.
- Understanding of NIST, SOC2 and ISO reporting requirements.
- Experience with creation, documentation, and implementation of security operation policies, procedures and best practices.
- Significant experience in network intrusion detection, including experience using common network monitoring tools – IDS, IPS, SIEM, and Syslog.