Service Delivery Manager – 6 to 9 Years – Bangalore
Job Title:- Service Delvery Manager
Experience:- 6 to 9 Years
Job Location:- Bangalore
Primary Skill. BMC Service Level Management
Secondary Skill. BMC Service Level Management
• To be involved in the design and implementation of the Service Reports solution (reports and processes) that meets contractual requirements and complies with the Service Management standards.
• To be able to understand Client’s business and the impact of internal and external teams on its ability to succeed, and develops and fosters a strong relationship with team members and the Client.
• To be accountable for meeting stringent deadlines and producing high quality deliverables.
• To manage the project team and participate as part of the project team during project transition and deployment phase.
• Analyze complex, contractual requirements for Service Reporting obligations, perform gap analysis, and document findings
• Facilitate and track gap closure
• Develop viable and sustainable reporting solutions, considering tools and processes, standards, scalability and sustainability
• Drive consensus among multiple stakeholders (Delivery Towers and Client)
• Document reporting solutions and design
• Develop Test Scripts
• Conduct User Acceptance Testing
• Obtain Report sign-off
• Tailor standard Service Reporting Management processes and procedures for use in the Client environment
• Support development of training materials for Service Reports, Service Reporting Management process, and procedures
• Support training of internal and external stakeholders
• Manage to the project plan and budget
• Identify and manage issues and risks, and escalate as appropriate.
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane