Job Title : UI Architect
Location : Mumbai / Bangalore
Experience : 14yrs+
Capgemini India is looking for a Senior UI Architect to work on some large global deals. Some key details as below;
- Active involvement in development process is must.
- Must have worked in client side framework like AngularJs, DOJO, Backbone, ExtJs.
- Must have worked on responsive UI supporting mobile and desktop browsers.
- Hands on experience on client side unit testing frameworks like Jasmin, qUnit is required.
- Must have worked with single page application which communicates with server via REST APIs.
- Strong in analytical skills.
- Need to have worked with application with REST API integration was implemented.
- Need to set guidelines for optimum browser memory utilization to avoid slow response of the web pages.
Build, Packaging and migration strategy
- Should be able to set the build and packaging process by using Node packages.
- Should have an overview AMD implementation and migration strategy for newer framework.
- Use of NPM and Bower for build steps and dependency management.
- Knowledge of IDE like webstorm/ sublime and related features.
- Integration with third party library/plugins while having an abstraction layer.
- Need to have worked with code repository tools like SVN, GIT
- Working experience in AGILE methodologies is added advantage.
- Need to have experience in task estimation along with risk identification.
- Need to conduct code review and set guidelines for the team.