Job Description – Full Stack
- Design and build applications for the Web based platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to interface with various roles in program team
- Hands on experience on Core Java, JEE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS , Spring, Hibernate, Struts
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases. Hands On experience with Oracle database is a plus.
- Knowledge of MQ integration preferred. Hands On experience with WebSphere MQ integration is a plus.
- Knowledge of JEE application servers preferred. Hands On experience with WebSphere server environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of at least 1 testing frameworks like JUnit preferred
- Experience of working in Agile Behaviour driven development methodology desired
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment practises desired
- Knowledge of REST API & Web Services desired
- Knowledge of tools like Eclipse, Git, Stash, Bit bucket, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar and JIRA is a plus
- Self-driven and open minded, willing to learn and socialize new techniques in the development arena
Bachelors in Engineer