Title : Senior Pega Architect
Experience : 12 + years
Location : Hyderabad / Bangalore
Graduation : B.E [Any stream]
Post Graduation : Any
· Good understanding of concepts on BPM, Case Management, SOA & EAI
· Experienced in design & development BPM applications using Pega PRPC ver 7, Ver 6.3 & Above
· Minimum Three full life cycle implementation of Pega Applications which includes
· Requirement capturing using DCO , Use case identification & elicitation, Using Application Accelerator & Application Profiler.
· Enterprise Architecture definition using Pega Products, Design of different patterns across enterprise layer for reusability
· Design of flows based on business requirements
· Design of Class Structure, RuleSet Hierarchy, Organization Structure
· Identification of property & Designing data model
· Construction of PRPC application involving different components including flows, activities, assignments, Harness, Sections, listeners, Agents, connectors, services, Functions, Core java programming etc.
· Creation of Product Rule, application packaging, deployment & promotion in higher environments, build automated tools using ANT scripts
· Performing analysis & Tuning of Pega PRPC applications, Familiar with PLA, DB Trace, SMA.
· Experienced in any of Pega PRPC frameworks including CPM, Smart Investigate, Smart Disputes, Compliance, Mortgage, KYC
· Good to have certificates including CLSA, TOGAF. Mandatory have Pega certification CLSA Part 1 OR CSSA.
· Good understanding of processes followed in RTB & CTB including incident management, Change mngt, SDLC etc
· Should be capable of defining Best practices & enable practice of Guard rails across Pega Platform
Exposure to projects involving multiple integration partners viz Document Management (FileNet, Documentum), Messaging systems (MQ, TIBCO EMS), Active Directory, Document Generation, eMail & Fax management.
· Knowledge on Java/J2EE, App & Web Servers (WAS, IIS, tomcat), Databases (MS SQL, Oracle), UNIX/AIX is preferable
· Knowledge on AES, BIX is preferable
· Should have worked in multi team, multi-vendor environments
· Good team player & experienced in leading small to large size team across partners
· Exposure to building BPM CoE would be added advantage