Candidate with Strong 6+ years of core Java and Java J2EE experience
Java / Spring / Hibernate developer:
• Strong Core Java, Collections, Multi-threading.
• Fundamental understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and agile, test-driven development practices.
• Understanding of system design / architecture (especially 3/N-Tier applications)
• Strong Object Oriented design and Java development experience
• Strong Knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures(SOAP/WSDL & REST based) services and frameworks like CXF
• Database skills including experience working with procedures, triggers and indexes
• Hands-on experience with Spring Framework including Transactions, IOC & AOP
• Experience using containers Tomcat & Apache and micros-services
• Understanding of the SDLC, development practices and exposure to Perforce/Git
• Good working knowledge of Unix tools and scripting (Perl, ksh/bash and Autosys)