Job Title : Senior Java Architect
Location : Mumbai / Bangalore
Experience : 14+yrs
As the technical architect, you’ll be responsible for overall ownership of framework of the given system. You’ll be responsible for ensuring all parts of the project run smoothly. You would be responsible for end to end delivery from the technical aspect.
Liaising with people from different backgrounds, from management to designers and programmers, to ensure the project meets the needs of the organization.
- Experienced technical architect / solution architect for Java / JEE solutions.
- Strong on design, OOAD, Design patterns – façade, value object, singleton, factory, command,…..
- Complete ownership of designing new application framework for the given business problem, or understand existing frameworks, analyze further for investigating possibilities for replacing to new framework / architecture, redesign, work on POC and final migration, with testing and feature suggestions
- Can mentor / train existing team members on aspects of architecture, design and explain, document and elaborate architecture and design changes
- Strong in core java concepts, Collections, Serialization, JDBC, Reflection, I/O,….
- Strong on JSP 2.2 / Servlets 3.0 , JSTL 1.2, JSF 2.0 ( MyFaces, Tomahawk), JNDI, WebServices : JAX-WS 2.2, JAX-RC Restful web services
- EJB 3.1(Stateless session, ORM), JPA 2.0, JMS, Spring, Hibernate experience / knowledge will be very helpful
- Knowledge on rule engine
- Strong database knowledge and SQL skills
- Profiling / performance analysis, benchmarking and optimization / tuning
- Authorization / authentication – JAAS / Spring security / Web Services Security Username Token
- MVC -> experience on any MVC framework ( Struts1.2 /Spring MVC / Custom framework /…)
- Knowledge on configuration related activities Maven, Jenkins, version control tools like SVN/GIT. Understand merging and rebase concepts
- Work on RFPs and support new / existing projects
- Should have experience in managing teams in distributed development teams environment (Onshore/Offshore Model)
- should be open for understanding/debugging the architecture of legacy system (like Mainframe) and suggest changes wherever applicable.
- Good to have knowledge about the latest technologies like micro-services, cloud, big data etc.