Required Skillset / Expectation:
- Experience / Knowledge in Product Design (electromechanical components)
- Should have experience in creating specifications, 2D/3D CAD drawings (NX), generating technical product documentation, support making of prototypes by manufacturer, test prototypes, qualify design, qualify manufacturing and support system.
- Involved in development of electro-mechanical parts, cables, racks, cabinets, boxes, back panels for interconnection and/or housing of electronic and/or electrical.
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical components and their mechanical and electrical properties, safety, electromagnetic compatibility, use of components in vacuum, environmental conditions (e.g. temperature, humidity, shock, vibration), reliability and packaging.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to engage with key client contacts
- Focus on Client’s success
- Good understanding of project financials
- Revenue and profitability growth focus; Generate new business opportunities by way of account mining
- Ability to Propose organizational service offering mapping to specific client needs
- Interface with client project managers regularly and focus on growth of engagement
- Discuss and influence client needs, expectations and satisfaction in the area of service delivery
- Accountable for accurate monthly resource forecasting and demand fulfillment
- Good knowledge of project management, planning and organizational skills.
- Should be flexible to travel and work from client location
People Management Skills:
- People Management, Connect to resources regularly, understand their performance, resolve issues and guide their career growth.
- Excellent relationship building and relationship management skills
- Good team player with an ability to become a coach and motivate