SAP BASIS HANA;
Senior Applications Consultant – SAP BASIS Administrator with HANA DB (C1)
Day to day Responsibilities
Performs advanced ERP / SAP administration tasks as well as work in conjunction with other technical teams to ensure efficient service delivery. Build and maintain documentation and standards. Responsible for delivering high quality services to the clients by resolving issues ensuring that the issues are resolved within client SLA agreements
1. General SAP Administration, DB administration & management, Activity Planning, SAP Refresh, System Maintenance, SAP System decommission, Space utilization & Management, SAP Patching and SAP Notes Application, Incident Management and resolution.
2. Security and Compliance Management such as Patch Management and Version Control.
3. Maintaining complex SAP Landscape, involving multiple New Dimension products, on a cluster environment with HA (high availability) enablement etc
4. Provide expert support & recommendation for SAP WAS ABAP & JAVA
5. Suggest solution which will benefit the clients like System Improvement Plan to increase performance, provide cost benefit etc.;
6. Coordinating with various teams to implement solutions for client issues.
7. Resolve critical and high priority incident;
8. Carry on activities like Database upgrades, migration, patching etc.;
9. Restore and database recovery in case of a disaster;
10. Automating manual tasks by implementing automatic alert mechanism like Solution Manager or third party monitoring tool;
11. Reporting of the service status on a weekly or monthly basis;
12. Prepare various metrics for reporting to the Service Delivery Manager;
13. Documenting new process and periodically reviewing changes to documents;
14. Attending conference calls with clients and provide technical solution on request.
15. Managing Major Incidents and keeping all updated of the status and meeting the SLA by quick resolution. Requirements
1. 6-9 Years plus of work experience on SAP BASIS Administration with HANA DB administration experience (Sybase & ORACLE is added advantage)
2. HANA Administration certification is must.
3. Should have strong experienced on HANA DB.
4. Preferred Professional certification (example: SAP Certified Consultant / ITIL)
5. Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to teach, train, and give presentations;
6. Preferred experience to face International clients;
7. Strong Skills and Knowledge of SAP administration, Upgrades, Migrations, Refreshes, Maintenances, etc; Good knowledge on various UNIX and database;
8. Implementation experience in latest products and troubleshooting skills in mission critical environments. Hands on experience in incident resolution and performance Tuning
Experience in Project planning and scoping, documentation ; Vendor coordination .
10. Working knowledge on high availability solutions ; Well versed with ITIL frame work ;
11. Should have Strong skills on technical and Solution Architecture.
12. Good exposure / hands-on experience on SAP Basis domain for SAP NDP / NetWeaver like BW, XI, EP, CRM, SRM, SCM, etc
1. Any Graduation
2. Prefer certification in SAP BASIS.
3. Prefer certification in ITIL V3