We are looking to hire for test engineeer’s in automotive domain with 6 to 12 years of experience for Noida Location
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build repository structure, Build the custom reports, integration with desired toolset(e.g. QTM, SilkTest), build test management dashboard, MIS, Metrics, Estimation, test planning, test estimation, test strategy, test planning, estimation
- Work closely with Business Unit global stake holders.
- new product development projects on Project Planning, Management & Execution.
- Collaborate with team of Design and technical leads, quality engineers and design engineers
- Drive Business unit based project portfolio commitments including, project budget and timelines.
- Contribute in Annual and project based resource planning and co-ordination of project deliverables.
- Manage Project planning & management including human resources, capex, opex and general expenses budgets with Project Manager
- Co-ordinate project activities cross functional partners i.e. marketing, pre-clinical, regulatory, clinical, manufacturing and quality
- Responsible for reporting Project Matrix on Time, cost and quality.
- Liaison with cross function peers and team members as & when required
Manual/Automation/Embedded tsting in automotive domain