Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customer’s end users ·
• Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff. ·
• Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
• Administer and provide User account provisioning.
• Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s.
• Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
• Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps;
• Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs . Perform user account management activities Escalate complex