Selenium Test Analyst-4 to 6 yrs-Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze and identify test cases for automation Execute test cases Manually as well as with Automation tools Perform technical feasibility analysis Identify reusable test cases and functions Create update and :execute automation tests using existing automation framework Debug and fix script related issues Report status promptly and daily basis Conduct reviews and inspections of project deliverables
- Required Skills A good understanding of what BDD is Ability to work with the team and write feature files
- Ability to write step defs and if required code classes and utilities to enable automated testing which is a mandatory requirement for our tests using C Specflow
- A good understanding of how to test and any experience of testing API s is very beneficial
- Good Understanding of Service Virtualization Understanding of GIT Stash Jenkins beneficial Excellent communication and pro activeness e g not afraid to comment in Story development if they don t understand a story Knowledge of JIRA useful Knowledge of SOAP UI CA Lisa maybe useful for some areas of testing Good understanding of Object oriented programming concepts.
Primary Skill:Selenium + C# (scpecflow)