- Responsible for Compliance and Security activities.
- Responsible for internal and external audits/assessments
- Manage and respond to all critical cyber security incidents
- Actively participate in CISO activities including but not limited to internal and external audits
- Investigate and document security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management
- Participate in the organization’s vulnerability scanning and remediation activities
- Stay up to date on information technology trends and security standards.
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills
- The candidate must have a solid knowledge and work experience on ISO 27001 standard
- Basic knowledge of HIPAA, PCI-DSS and GDPR
- The candidate must be willing to work in flexible hours, mostly in 1 to 10pm IST
- Cyber security Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) .
- Risk Management activities.