• Manages own time and audit activities / participants per strict schedules
• Demonstrates ability to communicate clear and concrete audit requirements to audit members.
• Ability to multitask and work on various audits and projects in different phases
• Ability to make good judgments based on observations and supporting information
• Coordinators own the request list and all updates until first Tuesday after fieldwork begins
• Send out request items to controls owners, providing location to populate evidence and when required
• Review audit evidence when received to verify accuracy and completeness
• Provide status report to audit lead, IT Controls lead, and external auditor field lead with status of evidence obtained.
• Weekly meeting with external auditor, IT Controls lead, and audit coordinators to review issues and risks, not detailed activities
• Weekly meeting with external auditor, audit leads to review detail status items
- CISA Certified
- ISO 27K/PCI added Advantage
- Experience with IT Controls testing / auditing (SSAE 16 SOC reports)