SCM Planning | 9 to 11 years | Bengaluru
- Pre-sales: Conducting opportunity assessments, building pitch collaterals and detailed solution proposals and presenting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivery: Identify transformation opportunities and execute high-criticality transformational projects.
- Innovation: Building assets and knowledge capital.
- Functional: Expertise in supply chain planning areas like demand planning, supply planning, sales and operations planning, inventory planning, logistics planning. In-depth knowledge of business processes in these areas is a must.
- Analytical: Ability to analyze supply chain operational data, high-level company financial to identify opportunities, develop insights and prepare business case.
- Technical: User knowledge of any one ERP and best of breed supply chain planning systems like SAP, Oracle, Kinaxis, Llamasoft, E2Open, Anaplan, JDA etc. Good knowledge of MS Excel and preparing PowerPoint presentations. Advanced knowledge would be a plus.
- Strong business acumen and execution experience in supply chain process and systems
- Strong decision making, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Very good judgement skills and ability to solve unstructured problems with assumptions.
- Very good collaboration skills and ability to interact with multi-cultural teams spread across geographies.
April 8, 2021