- Participate in the planning implementation control and review of ICT service provision ensuring it meets business requirements and satisfies customer commitments.
- Ensure the service strategy service portfolio and associated service catalogue are created and maintained ensuring they are accurate and fit for purpose.
- Actively work with the business to agree services required and ensure appropriate service level agreements are implemented and managed with appropriate business focused KPIs in place to enable highly effective monitoring of performance.
- Develop and implement operating level agreements between the various ICT and business teams to ensure all parties understand their responsibilities and commitment to ensure a successful overall delivery of service.
- Lead regular service delivery review meetings with key business stakeholders and take ownership of actions and deliverables identified in these meetings.
- SAP Delivery Management and Automation 9 to 12 years of experience.
- Take ownership of service issues and manage them through to successful conclusion putting service improvement plans in place where required monitor and report progress against these plans regularly.
- Ensure a cost effective and customer focused service delivery model is provided demonstrating value for money.
- Monitor overall performance of services against KPIs and provide regular reports on performance to the business.
- Work with the ICT Vendor Manager to monitor the performance against SLAs of external third parties ensure that service levels and scope of the agreements remain relevant to business needs and continue to represent best value.
- Ensure that highly effective service transition is in place and adhered to supporting the seamless movement of project deliveries into business as usual.