- Minimum 10-12 years of overall experience in SAP ABAP.
- Hands-on experience is required to guide the team and take responsibility of complex issues.
- 4 to 5 years of experience as ABAP Lead coordinating with client and 3rd parties and managing meetings.
- Extensive exposure to Support processes and leading module specific / larger team in such project for day-to-day operations.
- Problem Management, High priority incident Management, SLA management experience.
- People Management experience.
- CRM ABAP / Web UI development experience.
- CRM middle-ware integration knowledge.
- ABAP OData knowledge
- Working experience within Agile/Scrum development teams.
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Ability to work independently, a self-starter, thought leader.
- Actively engaged, vocal and proactive problem solver.