Role: Salesforce Developer_Exp:4 to 10 Years_Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities:
•Designing and building solutions for banking / financial domain
•Develop modern software applications
•Lead solution definition and guide teams through execution and implementation
- 4 to 10 years of strong experience developing n-tier service oriented enterprise scale Applications
- 4+ years’ application development and implementation experience in building Salesforce Applications including APEX and Visual force.
- Strong experience in SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force, Batch Classes, Schedulers, SOQL and SOSL.
- Should possess good Salesforce out of the box Configuration knowledge.
- Must have experience in building Apex custom SOAP-based and RESTful web services.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce governor limits.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Technology.
- Good Knowledge of packaging and deploying the application using Change Sets and Force.com Eclipse IDE and ANT.
- Certified in one or more of the following: Salesforce.com Developer, Salesforce.com Advanced Developer, Salesforce.com Sales or Service Cloud Consultant.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and release management.
- Self-motivated, independent, team-player, accuracy
Additional preferred skills:
- Strong financial domain experience. Innovation focus and Product initiation and development skills.
- Working knowledge of web services and service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Working knowledge of software quality assurance practices, including automated builds, deploying assemblies, web distribution methods, content control and deployment testing.
- Experience developing End-to-end Test cases/execution
Essential Skills: Salesforce
Job Location: Hyderabad
Required Experience: 4 to 10 Years