Role: Salesforce Developer – 2 to 4 years – Bangalore
• Development and technical administration of our CRM platform. Key job responsibilities include enhancements, technical configuration and production support of CRM.
• Collaborate with our internal and external technology and business partners to implement product changes
• Hands-on design and development (front-end and server-side development), hands-on database development including schema design and business logic implementation, working closely with other developers to ensure all code is consistent with architectural standards and design
• Ability to work with remote teams
• Produce technical specification and design documents as required.
- The ideal candidate should have the following Qualifications, Experience, and Education:
- 2+ years of rigorous design and programming experience
- 2+ years of solid hands-on Salesforce CRM experience
- Strong relational database design/development skills
- Track record of working on complex projects under aggressive deadlines
- Strong experience in designing and developing enterprise class applications
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
• Ability to collaborate with team, share relevant information, seek to convince others, know how to listen effectively and promote a team spirit
• Client focused and service minded to truly listen and understand the Voice of the Customer.
Ability to work in a team environment
• Creativity, problem solving and analytical skills to effectively translate technical issues into key activities and develop new methods and approaches to satisfy requirements
• Proven ability to interact professional