Sales Operations & Analytics Consultant | 6 to 9 Years | Hyderabad
- A Sales Operations Consultant contributes to effective sales management support as part of a sales operations team.
- Responsible for running a well-defined sales support process.
- Responsible for implementing sales operations plan set up by sales operations manager
- Having skills of analyzing data and presenting views to Management on business flow providing decision-oriented insights to management
- Support implementation of Sales Operations plan (offers, channels, process, partners and analytics) set up by Sales Operations Manager
- Having expertise skills in Salesforce (Reports & Dashboards) and Power BI.
- Generate and evaluate business development through the Sales Scorecard using online analytical tools.
- Have good reporting capabilities. Advanced Analytical skills including forecasting a definite plus
- Develop business knowledge and understanding of business issues in Focus Area
- Support process quality and short response time.
- Sales & Analytics
- Developing Business Acumen on Client/Industry
- Quality Management
- Sales Operations
- Sales Operations Team Management
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience in building reports in Power BI
- Knowledge in MS office
- Expert in Reporting skill
- Competitor Analysis
- Reporting and Tools
August 4, 2020