- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, engineering, computer science, related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 7-9 years’ experience in Information Technology
- Must have at least 4+ years of Build and Implementation experience with SailPoint IIQ.
- Must have at least one end-to-end SailPoint IIQ implementation
- Experience in installing and configuring SailPoint IIQ environment
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with the SailPoint Identity IQ components like Lifecycle Manager, Compliance Manager, Application On-Boarding, Access Request, Automated Provisioning, Password Management, Custom Workflows
- Candidate must have an understanding of industry best practices for access administration
- (Provisioning, de-provisioning), access enforcements (authentication protocols) and access
- governance (certification, logging, monitoring etc.)
- Experience in carrying out integration with Workday as an identity source with provisioning into LDAP and Active Directory
- Experience is setting up SoD and Recertification process
- Knowledge of development (JAVA, J2EE, Spring or any MVC framework, WebServices)
- SailPoint IIQ