Job Role Name : RPA Solution Architecht
- Is responsible for the architectural leadership and delivery of architecture for a project and is a senior architectural resource in their respective domain.
- Engage directly with business sponsors to conceptualize architectural approaches, develop solution architectures to confirm that the proposed architecture will meet the defined business needs.
- Validate that the engineering design will satisfy the architectural solution. Guides and mentor’s teams on methodologies, processes and best practices and supports the development and maintenance of these frameworks and approaches, including technical, functional logical modelling, architecture governance, and tooling.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders in executing the Solution Architecture responsibilities, to develop clear architecture plans, driving towards the appropriate balance of cost, risk and quality, and effectively and consistently communicates this to stakeholders
- Sets architectural direction, builds consensus, mediates conflicts, and helps to create an environment which solicits positive contributions from all participants, including engineering teams, project managers, business analysts, test teams, Information Security and Operations
- Strong analytical skills capable of assessing complex business requirements from real world scenarios and the ability to translate them into actionable target architectures, readily understood models and architectural plans
- Ability to identify, prioritize and weigh different options, balancing business, cost and technology priorities to determine a best solution
- Strong client-facing facilitation skills and business acumen needed to help business leaders and program managers understand how to apply complex IT, Architecture concepts to solve business problems
- Provides thought leadership into the evolution of the Solution Architecture function, working collaboratively with managers, peers and analysts
- Drives the creation of relevant and meaningful solution architectures, re-usable assets and other deliverables that enables the overall business thus driving better performance.