Management Reporting Specialist
Post-Grad in Commerce/ MBA Finance
• Support financial reporting, analysis & consolidation of data.
• Ensure timelines, accuracy and quality of reports in high growth environment. Provide scalability & strengthen analytical capabilities.
• Good working knowledge of software & database system used in financial reporting/consolidation (HFM, Oracle, BO, etc).
• Articulate data and analyze to the level required by user group to explain significant fluctuations/trends and presentation to finance leadership. Strong proficiency with MS Excel & MS PowerPoint. Ability to summarize & present complex data in organized/concise manner.
• Re-engineer, streamline, integrate reports/processes. Implement data/report standards for consistent reporting & mini-automation to enhance reporting/analytical capabilities, efficiency and performance.
• Support developing, implementing & managing adhoc reporting. Examines & evaluates content/characteristic of existing reports (like origin, report flow, format, frequency etc) and support in developing/consolidation of new/existing report/format.
• Ability to work independently in dynamic environment and have ability to manage/interact with inter/intra team members i.e. manage directly and influence indirectly by ensuring that the team/stakeholders are geared towards providing necessary support.
• Actively mentor and develop team members.
• No geographical constraints with flexibility to work on global model/time-zones to meet timelines.