Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop modern software applications, working with the UI Team
- Responsible for the business and data logic of the applications, creating data structures, algorithms, models, functions, prototypes, promises, business processes objects, etc
- Strong experience programming light weight code, refactoring, optimizing
- Able to read, modify and debug complex code
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS and Node JS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT / Mercurial / SVN
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Preferred experience in developing web applications using MEAN stack
- Familiarity with testing tools like Jasmine and Protractor
- Associate should have good knowledge of DOJO framework
- Associate should be ready to learn other technology/tool.
- Should be ready to work from client location
- Should have working experience of 4+ years in creating responsive web applications.
- DOJO/Node JS
- CSS3/ Less
- JSON, XML, XSLT, XSD, XPath
- Jenkins/TeamCity builds
Primary Skill :
Interpersonal skills, management, leadership, communications, sales, planning and organizing, project management skills etc.
Job Location: Pune
Required Experience: 4 to 6 Years