- Producing outputs in the following areas: maintain Chart of Accounts, Capital Project master data, reporting and analysis master data, perform journal entries, perform fixed asset addition and fixed asset change, perform fixed asset disposal and fixed asset transfer, verify physical asset, set up capital project.
- Is responsible for managing teams of on average 10 -15 FTEs. Total experience 9 years to 15 years into R2R cycle.
- Processing more complex transactions.
- Prepare cost accounting preparation, report cost accounting reporting, perform inventory valuation, identify inventory provisions, perform sales accounting, perform revenue recognition, process manage bank accounts,
- Perform loans and deposits, perform hedging and perform cash pooling, process payment.
- Perform intercompany reconciliation, perform intercompany report, archive, retrieve and destroy documents.
- Review master data integrity, prepare master data integrity reporting, perform close sub ledgers, close fixed assets and review preliminary trial balance.
- Repair ad-hoc reporting, prepare financial reporting P&L and prepare financial reporting BS.
- Prepare accounting Cash flow reporting, prepare consolidation, prepare statutory reporting, prepare regulatory reporting, prepare treasury management reporting perform tax reporting etc.
- Perform sub-ledgers to GL reconciliation, review balance sheet, review profit and loss variances, close General Ledger and prepare management reporting.
- Good knowledge of corporate business accounting and corporate business management/ Perform monthly, quarterly and year-end closing activities.
- Key measurement targets of the team, delivers a high quality and cost effective service and oversees the process (or part of process) and customer service decisions.
- Have expertise on SAP and ORACLE.