- Leads the R2R COE organization bigger team having different process and supporting the different Business Units. Set Goals & Adhere to KPI’s. Identify /Approve/Hire/On-board – Resourcing Requirements.
- Coordinates with BU Controllers, Asst. Controllers/ Reporting Analysts/ Performance Mgmt. & Running Team Meetings, Staffing Requirements & Training .
- Ensure Timely & Accurate of the all transactions processed and ensure book closure done on time. Issue Resolution & Escalation. Good co-ordinate skills, proper planning and effective and proactive communication with various stake holders within R2R.
- Critical Process Reviews & Capture Extraordinary Events / Exceptions. Interaction with Territory / Business Units & Delivery team in Service delivery Centre in CAP as Required.
- Clear, concise and transparent communication with customer, builds rapport/ Coach and train the team manage the sudden spike on the volume, look for process improvements and automation.
- Drive Scope consistency & Drive Continuous Improvement, Review errors, and develop corrective action plans.
- Review account reconciliations to ensure open items reflect current activity and follow up with BU/Territory to resolve aged or reconciling items.
- Account Reconciliations – Approvals for High Risk Reconciliations.
Good understanding of Balancing Financial Controls and Accounting Operations/ Experience posting journal entries and support with accurate backup.
Determine adjustments required and prepare journal entries, monthly accruals and operating expense corrections, Perform management reporting on all internal as well as client facing topics
- Good knowledge of corporate business accounting and corporate business management/ Perform monthly, quarterly and year-end closing activities.
- Operational Experience with SAP.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.