Process Lead – R2R
• Experience in SAP
• Perform Balance Sheet Reconciliations
• Strong in Accounting concepts
• Experience in Fixed Assets & Intercompany
• Experience in GL Month End closure & Reporting
• Handling Client calls
• Experience in Comprehensive issue resolution
• Guide other team members and help them when there is an issue in deliverables.
• Good in MS Office Tools.
• Flexible to work any shift
• Total relevant experience should be at least 5 – 8 years.
• Should have good experience in General Ledger/General Accounting process.
• Should have good experience in Month End Closure process.
• Good verbal and non- verbal communications.
5+ years of R2A experience.
CWA / CA Inter
MCOM / MBA Finance with FICO certification
Hands on experience in SAP FI / CO modules. FICO certification is added advantage
Strong attention to detail with the ability to adhere to Global processes and procedures
Strong knowledge of MS -Office Suite(includes Excel, Power point etc)
Understanding of Integration of CO with other SAP modules, Assessment cycles, Cost center accounting.
Knowledge of R2R processes including reconciliations & variance analysis is must.
Able to work under high pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality
Strong and effective communicator and ability to build and sustain productive relationships with internal and external clients
Proven time management skills as the need to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines is essential
Experience in people management including Process training & motivating the teams to create sustainable delivery model
Flexible to work in nights shifts & ready to extend working hours to meet deadlines during month end
Experience in transition/transformation projects is an added advantage