QlikView Developer_6 to 8.5 yrs_Pune
Any Graduate OR Post Graduate
• Will have a proven track record delivering Qlikview Reports (versions 10 and above) gained through several large scale projects.
• Experience designing data structures (relational databases and warehouses) and optimising reporting tools: developing dashboards which are user friendly, fast and easy to use.
• Strong SQL and database procedures gained through either Sybase, Oracle or SQL-Server
• Will have experience working with complex data structures, in a high pressure environment for senior business people
• Experience with all phases of the Reporting Life Cycle: ability to manage overall process from logging business requests through to their delivery into production – including specification, prioritisation, development, quality control
• Experience and passion for test driven development
• Experience of financial reporting and layout: i.e reports to look and feel the same/logical format/internal consistency
• NOAD EQM4 or other automated source control and release software
• Administrator experience with the Qlikview application
• Business Objects XI
Relevant Experience: 5+ years on QlikView development
Working Hours: 9 am to 6 pm IST
Detailed Job Description:
Maintain a delivery-orientated approach to developing the reports and their supporting software & data infrastructure. Provide guidance and knowledge transfer to other team members. Manage releases, and support existing systems.
• Working independently and as part of a team to design, develop, test and implement management reports
• Building on and suggesting best practices
• Mentoring other members in the department where appropriate, providing guidance and knowledge transfer
• Delivering well structured, maintainable and fully tested reports to time and budget
• Following HSBC Risk-Based Project Management (RBPM) and GB&GCF IT development methodologies, corporate information security and corporate website look & feel guidance to ensure successful project delivery with strict adherence to coding practices and the production of all necessary documentation
• Initiation and implementation of productivity and quality initiatives
• Working with development, analysis & test teams to ensure deliverables fulfil business requirements and quality levels
• Manage and co-ordinate software releases through to Production