Knowledge Managment – 4 to 8 Years – Bangalore
Skill : Knowledge Management Content Management, Proposal Writing (RFI/ RFP )
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 4 to 8 Years
Roles/ Responsibility / Skill / Specification :
Role Brief – Content & KM (Knowledge Management) Analyst works as an Individual contributor or as a part of the Win Center team to provide KM/sales support to the deal and leadership teams and participate/drive team initiatives.
Key Responsibilities – Work as a Content & KM expert and,
- Manage and maintain the repositories / access points of information to ensure the availability of the latest approved content at all times.
- Set up and populate access points with the latest information.
- Champion the team initiatives and individual initiatives to completion.
- Connect with stakeholders to update key files periodically to ensure the availability of the latest information to the communities served.
- Work with distributed teams across the group to gather Group level information whenever required.
- Support generic knowledge requests from various requestors with short turnaround time
- Participate with senior team members to develop a KM solution that integrates various knowledge repositories to ensure the same content is reflected across the portals
- Provide innovative ideas to and drive larger team-level initiatives
- Maintenance of internal/external repositories to ensure the latest, best-in-class, approved content is available at all times
- Setting up and populating T-room (and other similar platforms) for accounts/service offerings
- 4 to 8 years of knowledge management experience in IT/BPO or ITES industry
- Good exposure to social media tools and other KM technologies
- Understanding of knowledge management principles
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills
- Fluent English Communication Skills (Oral, Written & Presentation)
- Good research skills. Ability to quickly digest and compare/contrast large amounts of written material
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously balancing project work with high-priority requests
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Newsletter Builder tools and other CMS tools and technologies will be an added advantage.